1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

***Canali under $100!**Canali for Bloomingdale's Charcoal 40L/Euro 50L ***Back To School DROP***

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by tradernick, Jul 15, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tradernick

tradernick Senior member

Up for sale is a charcoal Canali for Bloomingdale's suit. Jacket is 3 button, unvented. The pants are pleated slant pocket. The material has a narrow ribbed texture that runs horizontally. This detail can be seen in the picture of the pants front on. I'm sorry that I'm not more of a suit guy so that I can give a better description. Please fire away with any questions you have and I'll do my best to answer, and/or provide pictures. I bought this suit when I was a little heavier but lost the weight again and it's just a bit baggy on me. The first pic has a lighting artifact but I'm putting it up because it shows the color best. Now Only $80 shipped.

Jacket
    Shoulder = 19.25"
    BOC = 34"
    Sleeve = 26.5"
    P2P = 21"

Pants
    Waist = 17" (1.5" to let)
    Hem = 33.5" (1.25" to let)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2011

2. Withaque

Withaque Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 17, 2011

3. tradernick

tradernick Senior member

Thanks to withaque for pointing out that the label on this suit and the measurements indicates that it's a 50L which apparently equates to a 40L. When I bought this suit, the seller said it was 40R (I am a natural 38R who gained some weight but then lost it again). Sorry for any confusion. I have edited the title to reflect this new information

Last edited: Jul 17, 2011

4. tradernick

tradernick Senior member

Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.