1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Canali Suit

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Leslierc, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Leslierc

Leslierc Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen the suit in the Canali ad in the Sept/Oct Men's Vogue (p. 99)? Opinions??? I ordered this suit today ($1,575) from the new flagship store in BH. The salesman said that they have had a lot of inquiries regarding this suit. Apparently, this suit has yet to reach the U.S. and, according to my saleman, I should have it in about five weeks.

2. grilledcheese

grilledcheese Well-Known Member

I saw it. It looked fresh as hell. But I know absolutely nothing about it.

3. SuitingStyle

SuitingStyle Well-Known Member

looks good, but is it flannel??

4. Christofuh

Christofuh Well-Known Member

Looks good to me. No idea what it's like upclose, though.
    [​IMG]

5. j

j Well-Known Member

That guy is totally copping my signature pissed off look. Nice looking suit though.

6. Leslierc

Leslierc Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know, it has the look of flannel about it. One reason why I was surprised that the ad referenced the Beverly Hills store. In addition to the 2-button stance, it's double-vented and the trouser are flat front - all of which are very appealing to me.

Thanks for the responses and support!

7. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Well-Known Member

looks like a good take on a classic flannel chalkstripe, although every other stripe looks like it might be a double chalkstripe. let us know how it comes out....

8. Master Shake

Master Shake Well-Known Member

That guy is totally copping my signature pissed off look. Nice looking suit though.
    Yeah, that guy's look totally distracts me when I come across the ad. Seems the photographer might have gone overboard a bit. Nice suit, though.

9. j

j Well-Known Member

Yeah, that guy's look totally distracts me when I come across the ad. Seems the photographer might have gone overboard a bit. Nice suit, though.
    Made you look at it, so maybe it worked.