1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Canali suit

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by frankie lee, Jun 29, 2006.

1. frankie lee

frankie lee Active Member

I've got my eye on a $929 Canali suit at Rothman's NYC. Is this a decent price? I'm sure I could get something for less on eBay, but I know that I really dig this suit and that it fits me well. Thoughts?

2. thinman

thinman Distinguished Member

I've got my eye on a $929 Canali suit at Rothman's NYC. Is this a decent price? I'm sure I could get something for less on eBay, but I know that I really dig this suit and that it fits me well. Thoughts?

I think Canali suits generally start about $1200, so it may not be a fantastic deal, but it's probably a good price. If you really dig and it fits, buy it.

I recently bought a charcoal gray Canali suit (super 120) at a Saks Off 5th for $500-600. IIRC it was tagged $1295 retail, so I consider it a great deal for a wardrobe staple that I'd been searching for.