• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Canadians: When is Holt Renfrew's Next Sale?

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when Holt Renfrew's next sale or promotion is going to be?

Last spring they had a 1 day event called the very quick sale which was 25% off most stuff in the store. Are they having such a thing again anytime soon? I found a Hugo Boss sportcoat I really like (and no, it's not the generic looking type I can find online, I already checked.)

TNX13

Reaction score
well, there's a calendar of events; but it depends on the store

you can also sign up for the newsletter, helps keep u posted on upcoming sales

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TNX13
well, there's a calendar of events; but it depends on the store you can also sign up for the newsletter, helps keep u posted on upcoming sales
They only actually tell you about when the sales are and how much the discounts are until just before it. They don't want to encourage people to wait for sales. Does anyone here know when the next sale promotion is?

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by johnnyblazini
I was told it was coming early this year. Like november...

Any idea on the discount % and whether it will apply to new arrivals? This news makes me very happy.
smile.gif

dasper

Reaction score
Any new info? Looking to get a bunch of wings and horns basic shirts but wont pay $100 for a plain t...

stackey

Reaction score
under this objective economic situation, i wonder if a sale is enough to boost up the customers' spending sentiment (maybe some of you are really damn rich...)

dasper

Reaction score
Anyone have an update? Some of the NY, Paris and Tokyo stores have already started. Economic recession makes for early sales
smile.gif

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Even at the 25 percent its an okay deal consider HR is usually pretty over priced.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads