1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Canadian student becoming CPA in the States

Discussion in 'Business, Careers & Education' started by GWilliamG, Jul 18, 2011.

1. GWilliamG

GWilliamG New Member

I am a fourth year business (focus in accounting) student in Canada and I am looking into doing my CPA in the States. I would really appreciate any suggestions or help any of you might have on the whole process. I am not too sure how to go about getting an interview or even getting noticed by a firm. Should I just walk in and ask to speak with someone or call them up or what is the best thing to do? Who would I be looking to speak to? Any insight on this topic would be great! Thank you so much for everyone's time !