1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Canadian C**ksuckers Attempt to OutBall Me Using My Own CreditCard

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by sq4you, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Listi

Listi Senior member

atm cash limit is 2.5k in case I want to walk around with a gangsta roll in my pocket

lmfao you know you're baller as fuck when you can go to the atm and punch in 2500 and have it be like

sure mate

here you go

i punch in 250 and it's like "no fuck you 200 a day" [​IMG]

2. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

man, you gotta raise the ATM limit thing, never know when you need a little cash. I don't think I need 2500/day on a dc, and lately I haven't even spent $2500 on my cc, not in the past 10-12 months, but I get fucked every week, almost daily sometimes, because my withdrawal limit is $2500 as well, I need a 5 or 10K daily limit. (0)

3. jet

jet Senior member

lmfao you know you're baller as fuck when you can go to the atm and punch in 2500 and have it be like

sure mate

here you go

i punch in 250 and it's like "no fuck you 200 a day" [​IMG]

hahahahaa

A couple of years ago I owed my boy 800 for two margiela pieces he got me at his cost so I withdrew it from the atm later that day. When I gave it to him that night he got all pissed that it was all 20s and I told him listen brosef that's all the atm gives me and he goes wtf you withdrew 800 cash from the atm????

4. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

i withdraw all my money in toonies [​IMG] canadian money owns

5. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    ^would make great blazer buttons!

6. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

My dc only gives me $500/day so I have to have $1-2k all the time., that'd be solved it I had Jet-status banking. One time I had 4k in cash on the floor in a shoebox and someone walked in and took $500, so it was definitely not a robbery and no one in my family's admitted it yet.

I really do hate carrying cash for expenses though, it's really inconvenient and I like to keep track of my finances through software so debit is so much easier that way.

cue diddy $1 pic.

edit: also wtf? $2,500. I've never heard of anyone having over $500 ahahhahahahha

7. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

Upped mine to 3100 or something for 1 day when I was proxying the W+H sale, then brought it back down. That was just because they only took cash though. Under normal circumstances I have never had to take out more than 500 in a day; where are you routinely dropping 2.5 g's that doesn't take debit or credit??

8. Crane's

Crane's Senior member

edit: also wtf? $2,500. I've never heard of anyone having over $500 ahahhahahahha

Find a better bank to deal with. I set my daily ATM at 1500 a day.

9. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

Plebes, step your game up to Centurion level

10. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

the store manager didn't mention anything about the male looking like an androgynous homo-erotic canuck that whispers "je voux sanguin".....otherwise i might agree with you.
    YOU'RE HELLA FUCKED UP, YOU'RE HALLA FUCKED UP, YOU'RE HELLA FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!1111111[​IMG]

11. J-Shock

J-Shock Well-Known Member

Ssense.com is not located there. They used to have a store there but it has been closed for a couple of years now. Their headquarters are way north on the other end of the city. I know this because i dealt with them when they sent me a pair of shoes in the wrong size and i returned them myself.

They are on Meilleur street near Chabanel.

It sucks for you though! Sorry

12. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

the store manager didn't mention anything about the male looking like an androgynous homo-erotic canuck that whispers "je voux sanguin".....otherwise i might agree with you.

how the fuck did i miss this

13. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

how the fuck did i miss this
    Because you can't argue with that.