• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Canada Goose x Earnest Sewn Expedition Parka XS (fits like a Medium)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Up for sale is my slightly used, but freaking tough and warm as hell Canada Goose Expedition parka.

This particular model was a collaboration between Canada Goose and Earnest Sewn. As described by their site:
For two decades, Canada Goose has been the parka of choice for researchers at Antarctica's McMurdo Station. (We suppose that gives them cred....) Naturally, they were due for a collaboration, and Earnest Sewn was happy to oblige. The two are called the Expedition (above) and Chilliwack, and only 300 of each will be available. They combine C-Goose's tech with Earnest Sewn style: think duck-down insulation, nylon lining, and a removable down-filled insulator, all encased in a British Millerain Antique exterior—basically, a type of waxed cotton designed to look better as it ages—with a silver-fox-fur ruff on the hood. Cold-climate research grant optional.

This jacket is INCREDIBLY warm. I've never owned one that's warmer. The waxed cotton exterior and the real fur ruff are amazing. This is a rare and pretty unbreakable piece.

Now, the sizing is XXS. [PLEASE NOTE, I INCORRECTLY WROTE IT AS XS IN THE TITLE] When I bought this jacket, I was 5'10" and about 180lb, and it fit me great. Even with a sweater underneath. It will easily work for someone who's a 38R, and most likely a 40R, as long as you don't mind it fitting you snug. Here's the measurements:

The jacket's in excellent shape. It could use a re-waxing and hand-cleaning on the exterior. Fur ruff is in great shape. No rips, tears, or problems.

22" pit-to-pit
24" Sleeve
21" Shoulder
31" Length in the back

Terms for the sale are:

1. This is a personal sale, and not done through my store. As such, it's a final sale

2. Shipping is included for customers in the USA. It's an additional $20 for Canada, $25 for Europe, and $30 for Asia. I'll ship via UPS or USPS Prioirty domestically, and USPS Priority International for foreign orders.

3. Items are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Payment is via paypal only.

4. Everything has been lightly worn and cared for. Nothing is new. I'll do my best to describe the condition, but it's possible that there's a mark that I don't catch. I want to sell this stuff quickly, so the pricing will be really good. Please don't be too anal about the details.

Attachments

• Canada Goose Main.jpg
    Canada Goose Main.jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 209
  • Canada Goose Interior.jpg
    Canada Goose Interior.jpg
    588.9 KB · Views: 285
  • Canada Goose Ruff.jpg
    Canada Goose Ruff.jpg
    552.8 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads