1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Can You Recommend A Cologne For The "Sophisticated" Man

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Hey Man, Apr 9, 2007.

1. mojper

mojper Member

What would you suggest right now? What about Hanae Mori (check here)? All you suggest here is from 2010, I am sure that we now have some better products... And sorry mods that I bump this old thread, but I must do that after I find it :D

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  2. MikeStyle49

MikeStyle49 New Member

I recommend Armani Code, also Armani Aqua di Gio

I find the Polo series to be all sophisticated. I wear Polo Black often. It has a complex smell and is also safe to wear. I do get compliments on it

for a nice clean and fresh scent I recommend Prada Luna Rossa.

3. Timmy Johnson

Timmy Johnson New Member

Take advantage of sample bottles. This allows you to try a scent without making a huge investment (usually you can get them free) and then you’ll be able to test them properly one by one. If you want to know more about them or if you need more recommendations, try checking at http://www.mensgroominglab.com/best-perfume-for-men/
    I personally recommend Bvlgari Aqua. Hope this would help you. Good luck on choosing.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  4. HORNS

HORNS Senior member

Great resurrection!
    Do y'all have any recommendations for an alternative for Guerlain Drakkar Dynamik since the European Union has banned the used of apple bear claws?