• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Can you, eat the pork, pink ?

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As a child I never ate, the pork, pink.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You can, in fact, eat the pork, pink. Only if, the cleanliness of, the butcher, was sound.

clotheshorse69

Reaction score
You will find that taking the pork out of the oven, it will still cook while 'stewing' on the counter/top of the oven. It will cook more if u you wait 15-20 mins.

Despos

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Cooked a pork roast last week and removed it from the oven when it reached an internal temperature of 140 degrees.

White Lotus

Reaction score
no. you'll risk getting tapeworms and pork tapeworm cysts. Same with drinking pork blood. You have to cook it completely.

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Cooked a pork roast last week and removed it from the oven when it reached an internal temperature of 140 degrees.

Was it, delish ?

alexg

Reaction score
The FDA says you can, eat, the, pork, pink. But I would imagine it varies by country, since the standards are based on the health standards of specific places. I probably wouldn't eat Chinese pork if it was still pink.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The FDA says you can, eat, the, pork, pink. But I would imagine it varies by country, since the standards are based on the health standards of specific places. I probably wouldn't eat Chinese pork if it was still pink.

Pork needs to be properly cooked.

I wouldn't touch Pink Pork.

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

In Chinatown the pork, is red.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The FDA says you can, eat, the, pork, pink. But I would imagine it varies by country, since the standards are based on the health standards of specific places..

I was surprised reading that ...

Pork has been seen for centuries has a potentially dangerous meat in its raw/not fully cooked state.

LordWanker

Reaction score

I was surprised reading that ...
Pork has been seen for centuries has a potentially dangerous meat in its raw/not fully cooked state.

Have you tried Prosciutto, jamón ibérico or Poledwica Lososiowa ( cold smoked pork loin)?

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.