Can you comment on this pal zileri suit?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by johnnynorman3, May 20, 2004.

1. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

I've been continually looking a nice black suit for my wedding -- I have a couple that I'm thinking about, but I just want a good deal on something that will look great and will make good pictures to look at in 20 years. Here is a Pal Zileri suit I saw on Yoox suit I'm thinking about maybe ordering it, risking the shipping costs if I don't like it. Â I assume this is a Gruppo Forall suit -- but I'm not sure if it is the Pull line or something else lower than the regular white label line. Â On a less specific note, do you think that for a wedding it is best to go with a ventless or double vented suit? Â And flat front or pleated pants? Thanks.

2. kabert

kabert Senior member

Link doesn't work....

Re: vents and pleats, I don't think it matters a hoot as long as it's a high quality suit that fits perfectly and it allows you to properly twirl your bride on the dance floor without splitting a seam.

3. HRHAndrew

HRHAndrew Senior member

It looks like a white label tag to me. I think it is a fair price, and you can always return it. I am sure if it turns out to be a "Pull" it would go back fast.