1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Can you actually become a handsome guy or is it mostly genetics?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ClarkKent, Jun 9, 2013.

1. MyOtherLife

MyOtherLife Senior member

If I cut my shoulder length hair off, and also with my (at times) stellar personality, I will easily reach 7 but 7 is still not 8 or more. 7 still excludes me from the stunning babe spheres. I really don't care. Obsessing over physical looks is all petty to me and I am free of that trap. I have medical issues that I will not discuss outside of DT. Prob knows what it is and is being a gentleman to keep it out of this thread. With my 'issues' it reduces me to a 0 to 3 or 4. At 3-4, I easily attract drug addicts, weirdos and deviants. I quietly exist in my own hellworld. I am not normal because I do not conform to the social standards of the society in which I live. If you saw a picture of me (I am not going to post one) you would probably not even see my problem.
    Munchausen gave good advice...get busy and make some money.
    I will add this; they never love you for who you are, but what you do. So find something you enjoy doing and do it. Sooner or later, you will meet a like-minded person that you will be compatible with and your (or their) looks won't matter as much as you may have once thought.

2. ClarkKent

ClarkKent Well-Known Member

dunno know about that, step outside every once in a while, I see black and latino men hook up with cute looking blondes on the regular

I mean sure all non-whites will have it tough with a beautiful blonde when compared to a handsome white male but there is no way you are a brad pitt so that discussion is irrelevant

sure if you are indian you can be rich and handsome but no way you are getting a sienna miller or jenna jameson to even touch you but latino on the other hand is a different story

Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
  3. ClarkKent

how dare a person as low as you come on to my thread and talk down about a thread posted by a person far more superior than you?

off my thread, you aren't good enough to post on it you cockroach, i will call pest control bitch, don't make me do it, you will end up like your friend pio the dumb bitch who needs to hand me my money soon before he gets smacked with my backhand

AGAIN

Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
  4. ClarkKent

sometimes I wonder why we can't have more members like you on this forum

money matters but at my age it isn't that big of a deal yet, I don't think I will ever become a millionaire and plus a handsome man can experience a lot more success with women than a rich man ever could

5. ClarkKent

talking about race you almost wonder why is it that indians and asians make so much money but do so terrible with women, even the indian doctors I know cannot land a good looking white or latin girl

pretty much proves my point, looks beat money any day

6. JLibourel

JLibourel Senior member

Black guys with bucks seem to have little difficulty scoring beautiful blondes: Ask Tiger Woods, O.J. or Seal, just to name a few.

7. scottcw

scottcw Senior member

Hug it out, troll...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
  8. ClarkKent

that's what I am saying

if you are a rich latino (A-rod dating torrie wilson) or a rich black guy, it doesn't matter that much

but if you are a rich indian surgeon, you can save as many lives as you want and become a millionaire but you aren't dating a good looking blonde, even if you look like one of the bollywood guys

9. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

Listen, bottom line is, you reek of desperation. Stop doing that and you will have a much easier time with women.

10. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

Is it the same troll who posted about getting the white ladies as an indian guy, he seems to focus a lot on that shit.

11. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Why is he still here? Should have been banned long ago. :confused:

12. MyOtherLife

MyOtherLife Senior member

Entertainment value.

13. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

Round shouldered, bad posture, dusky skin tones, projects desperation and insecurity. Given his fixation on Indians I'm guessing he's one. Probably the same guy that's been around here before fixating on being Indian.

14. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

Imma just leave this here:

15. ClarkKent

lol not even Indian, if you want to know my race so bad

Honduran and Brazilian mix

but given that I have broken you into two and you have nothing to do all day but be on this forum, you can make up all the lies you want, an indian won't say indians struggle with women.

16. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

Lulz. Pretty sure we can see who's busted here...and it ain't me.

17. scottcw

scottcw Senior member

Women hate bad grammar. Maybe that's your problem. Or that you are a troll. Potato, potahto.

1 person likes this.
  18. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

Hmm, seems I'm not the only one that has noticed a certain similarity between the dearly departed Fisher Shard and our current Man of Steel.

Yeah, has to be total coincidence both losers are living the same life...

19. valjester

valjester Active Member

Nice catch. I've been following this winsome thread for awhile, did Kent just get banned?

20. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

Why did he get banned in the first place?