Can we please ban APPLE EARBUDS IN PUBLIC!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by eddievddr10, Jun 21, 2011.

1. eddievddr10

eddievddr10 Senior member

^the thing is you can hate on the earbuds all you want, but they come free with all ipods/ipads/ and more importantly iphones. so there are 10s of millions of people that have them standard with their equipment. Its like shoelaces on shoes. You can change them out if you want, but 99% of people are just going to use what laces came with the shoes.

I'd rather listen to the buzz from someone esle's earbuds than some crazy dude ranting about the jews, 4 high school kids selling M&M's for their "education", a mariachi band, a boom box with 3 kids breakdancing in the middle of the train, or worse someone having a totally private awkward conversation in full view of 100 other people in a train.

I love the awakward conversations [​IMG] i hate those things too, but these apple earbuds are far more common, my question is why can't apple include in-ear buds instead of this, they are downright annying to everyone in a short distance. BTW its not buzzing, i can practically sing-along to their songs.

2. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Maybe if you weren't such a peasant you wouldn't have to take the subway and this wouldn't be an issue.

3. eddievddr10

Maybe if you weren't such a peasant you wouldn't have to take the subway and this wouldn't be an issue.

QFT

4. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

i thought this was gonna be a spam thread. i am dissapoint [​IMG]

5. JustChris

JustChris Senior member

This.

6. allaboutshoes

allaboutshoes Senior member

7. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Mike Bloomberg (officially) takes the subway everyday. How is wish I was a peasant like him... $20 billion dollars later.

Yes but he doesn't have to. Hence my point. Kthxbye.

8. MikeDT

MikeDT Senior member

+1

And if you're a true baller you have your chauffeur drive you, NO public transport = NO Apple earbuds.

9. eddievddr10

+1

And if you're a true baller you have your chauffeur drive you, NO public transport = NO Apple earbuds.

I'm waiting for The Baron to chime in here....

10. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

I rather people blast their music in these earbuds, then those scumbags who just have their music blasting out of their phone.

11. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

I rather people blast their music in these earbuds, then those scumbags who just have their music blasting out of their phone.

and even that is better than the asshoals screaming and yelling into their cell phones like whoever is on the other end is near deaf.

12. ishakir

ishakir Well-Known Member

13. ChicagoMediaMan

ChicagoMediaMan Senior member

I'd rather listen to the buzz from someone esle's earbuds than some crazy dude ranting about the jews, 4 high school kids selling M&M's for their "education", a mariachi band, a boom box with 3 kids breakdancing in the middle of the train, or worse someone having a totally private awkward conversation in full view of 100 other people in a train.

With the exception of the mariachi band, I've experienced all of those things on the train before.

14. MikeDT

MikeDT Senior member

With the exception of the mariachi band,
    I've never experienced a mariachi band on a train either. There is absolutely no mariachi at all on the bullet train from Shenzhen to Guangzhou. English classes, yes I've held them on trains, but mariachi bands, no. Mariachi might be illegal in China anyway.

15. v.freeman

v.freeman Senior member