• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Can this stain or something be removed on the shirt?

TestKing1994

Reaction score
I haven't been wearing this for a few months or so and when I took this t-shirt out, I notice there are stains on it. Is there any way to remove these stains? I tried soaking it in detergent, but it didn't help...

johnmurphyd

Reaction score
If you still haven't been able to remove the stain then try this:

Start by mixing 1 cup of vinegar into 1 quart of water in a sink or laundry tub. Place the soiled item in the tub; once it's wet, rub the stained portion of the garment against itself.

If you want any further information then you should check out this blog.

Anachronist

Reaction score
This looks much like the fabric has come into contact with bleach and I am pretty sure this one is not removable... sorry to say. If this is a garment you're looking to buy, pass it up is my advice ... or buy it and personalize it by spritzing on more bleach and washing it... hey presto and you have a limited edition ;-) That latter is only an option if it is really cheap.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 56 17.7%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 108 34.1%
  • 8”

Votes: 93 29.3%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 34 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%