• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Can There Be Fashion For My Body Size?

Bergdorf Goodwill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stuartSan
Thanks for the help. Greatly appreciated.

Haha, well I do have the right to feel self conscious sometimes!

In that case I think I'll stick to tighter jeans. I'm from Malaysia. And my floor's not that comfortable to sleep on.

Do you have centipedes or other horrific creatures in Malaysia? Centipedes are one of my only weaknesses.

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bergdorf Goodwill
Do you have centipedes or other horrific creatures in Malaysia? Centipedes are one of my only weaknesses.

me too. spiders, bugs, flying things do not bother me in the least but if has more than 8 legs im freaking out. especially those hairy tiger striped thousand legger things that used to inhabit my old apartment (and nightmares). ecchhhhh!!

Jared

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by checkermate
looks more like taiwan or china to me ^^
My first guess was Aberdeen Mall in Richmond, Vancouver.
laugh.gif

stuartSan

Reaction score
Not too sure about weird insects. I hate insects too. Luckily there isn't a problem with that here.

Browsed around, and found the ideal way I'd like to dress! The only thing is, we don't have APCs or the other brands you guys seem to mention so I don't really have an idea how to get that look.

More skinny looks and close-ups of my thighs. Should give a clearer picture of how I look like in fitting jeans.

stuartSan

Reaction score
.. and bigger pants. I'm leaning to bigger pants because it compliments my body, but like the look of skinny fashion. Argh. Gemini's are fickle.

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cultpop 0217
me too. spiders, bugs, flying things do not bother me in the least but if has more than 8 legs im freaking out. especially those hairy tiger striped thousand legger things that used to inhabit my old apartment (and nightmares). ecchhhhh!!

Spiders are awesome, cuz they eat other ****. It's the small critters that bother me the most... ants, roaches, silverfish, etc. Where there's one, you know there's thousands of others somewhere in your walls. Difficult to get rid of as well.

Centipedes ******** as well, which is cool... but I still kill them whenever I see them. They freak me out when I move some furniture and they come running out. I've seen some in my apartment where their bodies are about 1.5" long, but with legs and antennas measure about 6" long x 2" wide. Crazy hairy F***ers!!

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's OK dude... I got a bit of the thunder thigh thing too from some angles. I cycle a lot and work out my legs, so I look bad/can't fit in skinny jeans. Just go with what works for you. You have a decent build, I think you're just too picky. I can see a lot of things fitting well on you.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stuartSan
.. and bigger pants. I'm leaning to bigger pants because it compliments my body, but like the look of skinny fashion. Argh. Gemini's are fickle.

Bootcut jeans don't work with your physique (short, upper body not overly muscular). First pair looks horrible, predistressed Abercrombie-style and all; second a bit better, but not much. You might want to look at some dark, preferably non-washed, denim with straight cut.

In any case, spend some time reading stuff already posted here. You'll learn a lot.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think you could swing fairly skinny jeans with no problems. Just don't size down 19cms and you'll be good to go.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads