• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Can someone tell me what these Ariat boots are made of and how to take care of them?

AustinSams

Reaction score
These are over a decade old but have barely been worn. I have no idea what the "bumpy" leather is called or how to take care of it. Can something like Leather Honey be used on this or will that ruin them? Is there a way to prevent them from being scuffed more like they are at the toe in this picture? The material gets torn up pretty easily so I'm assuming I just have to be careful. Thanks in advance.
IMG_7733.jpg

AustinSams

Reaction score
Looks like bison
Yep! I think you're right. Thanks so much. The material was so fragile I was concerned it was fake but turns out they were exceptionally dry. A bit of Leather Honey and they look brand new. And they don't scuff so easily now.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 79 17.2%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 151 32.8%
  • 8”

Votes: 135 29.3%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 52 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 22 4.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%