Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Distorbiant, Mar 19, 2013.
Tell me the tale of Miran
What's there to say, really?
Some miran facts:
- he loves food
- he loves John Smedley
- he has a vast knowledge of culture (all of it), or at least a talent for transposing from wikipedia in record speed
- he has opinions on the euro debt/banking crisis
- he lasted several months before being banned the first time, but since has created over 3,000 accounts on styleforum
- his true identity is unknown but he is known to be a resident of Canada
- he once claimed to own a Ferrari
- I have the only known sample of his handwriting
this is miran:
the fun all started somewhere around here:
"he lasted several months before being banned the first time, but since has created over 3,000 accounts on styleforum"
I keep missing his posts as they're deleted by the time I check. I thought he was colabear but colabear is still around.
I think two (or more?) posters have taken on the role of Miran. After one of the earlier bannings there were some changes in his posting style, and considerably less John Smedley.
I'm always intrigued when I read through old SF threads and see certain avatars with the word "Banned" beneath (filmnoirbuff comes to mind).
But this seems like a (cyber)stalker.
Separate names with a comma.