1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Can anyone tell me where this sweatshirt is from?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by missingxpieces, Jul 13, 2006.

1. missingxpieces

missingxpieces New Member

I've been trying to find this sweatshirt (the red/orange one on the guy) for forever. Does anyone recognize it from anywhere, as in what company sells it, and can I get it in online or even in a regular store? I'll post the front and back.

[​IMG] back

&

[​IMG] front.

Thanks in advance!

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

That's from this season's Loomstate collection, and the model name is "Native Son." They size large.

Lots of retailers have them. Revolveclothing.com did, but sold out. I am sure that you can find it elsewhere - about $ 150 retail. Just google Loomstate and Native Son, or else call a retailer on the Loomstate website. If you'd posted this in Streetwear, where it belongs, you would have gotten your answer within a minute.

3. missingxpieces

missingxpieces New Member

Ah, that's it. Thanks so much, and sorry for posting in the wrong spot. I tried searching and I can't find it anywhere - the have the shirt, just not the orange color I was looking for, but thanks anyway. I'll try looking in some stores that carry Loomstate around me.