1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Can anyone recommend a mac jacket like this one?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by nabokov, Jul 4, 2012.

1. nabokov

nabokov Member

I was wondering if anyone could help me find a mac jacket like the following:

http://s7v1.scene7.com/is/image/JohnLewis/000323312?$fash_product$

I've got a budget of between £250-300. Ideally, I'm after something just like the one in the URL posted - unfortunately I cannot get the size I'm after so I'm searching for alternatives.This picture really does capture exactly the style of jacket I am after - can anyone suggest brands or places I can find something which fits the bill?

I appreciate this jacket may be very common and finding something similar shouldn't be too arduous but I'm a real novice.

Thank you for any replies.

2. nabokov

nabokov Member

I've just got a call-back from the store - they've searched branches up and down the country and managed to find me the jacket in the size I wanted.

Thank you, nonetheless.

3. Jellybean

Jellybean Active Member

Selfridges in London had these Aquascutum coats on Saturday, on sale.
    It's not on their website though (www.selfridges.com), why not give them a call and see if they can help.

4. nabokov

nabokov Member

Thanks for the suggestion. I found an Aquascutum coat that caught my eye at John Lewis which I think I'll be picking up too.