1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Can anyone recommend a mac jacket like this one?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by nabokov, Jul 4, 2012.

1. nabokov

nabokov Member

I was wondering if anyone could help me find a mac jacket like the following:

http://s7v1.scene7.com/is/image/JohnLewis/000323312?$fash_product$

I've got a budget of between £250-300. Ideally, I'm after something just like the one in the URL posted - unfortunately I cannot get the size I'm after so I'm searching for alternatives.This picture really does capture exactly the style of jacket I am after - can anyone suggest brands or places I can find something which fits the bill?

I appreciate this jacket may be very common and finding something similar shouldn't be too arduous but I'm a real novice.

Thank you for any replies.

2. nabokov

nabokov Member

I've just got a call-back from the store - they've searched branches up and down the country and managed to find me the jacket in the size I wanted.

Thank you, nonetheless.

3. Jellybean

Jellybean Active Member

Selfridges in London had these Aquascutum coats on Saturday, on sale.
    It's not on their website though (www.selfridges.com), why not give them a call and see if they can help.

4. nabokov

nabokov Member

Thanks for the suggestion. I found an Aquascutum coat that caught my eye at John Lewis which I think I'll be picking up too.