• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: Castangia from SARTORIALE

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction is for a Castangia Suit or Sportcoat from SARTORIALE Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Can anyone please help me find the brand of this jacket?

ctu92

Reaction score
Ive been looking for this jacket for a while and i still havent been able to find the brand name. Can anyone please help me out? Thanks.

The jacket comes in two colors

ctu92

Reaction score
Still no luck. Im asking for help on a bunch of different sites in hope that someone will be able to help me find it.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have no idea, but overall it reminds me somewhat of an Italian brand called Postcard, which is owned/produced by Belfe. They do this sort of relaxed outdoorsy outerwear, but that is generally made from nice materials and has a slimmer/more modern cut. They may not make the exact jacket in your picture, but if you like that style, you may want to check them out. Retail wise, they are expensive (but they use top notch materials and hardwear like RIRI zippers and such), but you can often find them on yoox. www.postcard.it

ctu92

Reaction score
I checked a few different places but i still havent found it.

ctu92

Reaction score
I dont know if this helps at all but on the back if the buttons there is an "R" and on the back of the jacket, under the collar there is a square stitchbox which is the outline of the tag on the inside of the jacket. I did the best i could to show the details of the jacket.

The collar:

The button cuffs:

The "R" on the buttons:

smmea

Reaction score
Its branded "Brokeback Mountain"

ctu92

Reaction score
Can anyone else please help me find this jacket?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 141 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 265 32.6%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 129 15.9%
  • 31 - 40