Can anyone identify the brand of this OverShirt/Cardigan?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by drtchock, Jul 5, 2011.

1. drtchock

drtchock Senior member

Can anyone idenfity this overshirt? Its like a button up cardigan in an overshirt style with 2 chest pockets. The pictures arent great but they are all I have. You can see the brands logo on the bottom of the placket, can anyone make this out??

Thanks alot!

[​IMG]

2. dacia1300

dacia1300 Senior member

Can anyone idenfity this overshirt? Its like a button up cardigan in an overshirt style with 2 chest pockets. The pictures arent great but they are all I have. You can see the brands logo on the bottom of the placket, can anyone make this out??

Thanks alot!

[​IMG]

Neighborhood maybe?

3. drtchock

drtchock Senior member

Neighborhood maybe?

just had a look at some neighborhood stuff, cant see anything like this though or that logo. thanks for suggesting it tho!

4. dacia1300

dacia1300 Senior member

just had a look at some neighborhood stuff, cant see anything like this though or that logo. thanks for suggesting it tho!

i'll take a look at some of my lookbooks when i get home, it's definetely a japanese street wear brand, ill let you know what i come up with.

5. drtchock

drtchock Senior member

i'll take a look at some of my lookbooks when i get home, it's definetely a japanese street wear brand, ill let you know what i come up with.

cheers man, much appreciated! I know the guy wearing the shirt has worn Undercover/Undercoverism and Number (N)ine in the past.