• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Can anyone identify the brand of this grey sweater?

pizzaboy

Reaction score
below is a picture of a boxer whos wearing a sleeveless sweater. i really like the sweater im not sure which brand it is. does anyone recognize the brand it is? maybe the metal plate on the left side of the chest is a clue...any help would be appreciated. thanks!

pizzaboy

Reaction score
Sorry to bother you but was anyone able to recognize the brand of this fleece/hoodie?

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No idea. You'd probably have better luck asking in Streetwear.

bowtielover

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is a sleeveless hoddie not a sweater. You'd have better luck posting this in the street wear room.

pizzaboy

Reaction score
was anyone ever able to ID this brand?

streetwear wasnt able to ID the brand either so im asking here again.

if nobody knows, are there any similar suggestions you might know of? thanks

dino

Reaction score
The fighter's name is Amir Khan and he's something of a sensation in the UK, a bit of a crossover star, so it might be worth a search to see who if he has any clothing sponsors.

Dino

pizzaboy

Reaction score
thanks dino but as far as i know reebok is the only clothing company that sponsors amir, and i dont think thats a reebok hoodie.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Go here -

http://www.amazon.com/Sneaktip-Sleev...3118910&sr=8-8

But the better question, since you've continued to ask in the forum which is not appropriate for your query, is "why would you want this thing?" It looks terrible unless you're actually in the gym working out. And if you are in the gym working out then why would you care?

pizzaboy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sebastian_Flyte
Dolce & Gabbana uses metal plates like that.

i think youre exactly right, but i have no luck at all finding it online

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
It's not DG. Not sure what it is, and it looks like it WANTS to be DG, but it isn't.

pizzaboy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
It's not DG. Not sure what it is, and it looks like it WANTS to be DG, but it isn't.

what gives it away? what makes you think its not DG?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.