• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Can Anyone *ID* What this guy is wearing? Shirt & Belt Specifically

KyleFuego

Reaction score
does anyone know who makes this white vneck shirt ??

i dont know what its called but the lining on the "v" is a bit thicker than the standard vneck shirt i kinda like that

zac-efron-atys-diner-08.jpg

zac-efron-atys-diner-11.jpg

Also anyone know whose makes these jeans, belt and shoes?

zac-efron-atys-diner-12.jpg

zac-efron-atys-diner-06.jpg

Thurston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't help with the clothes, but the car key is by Audi.

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, I'm 28 and I don't wear my pants at my natural waist (more on the hips) but those low rise jeans look absolutely ridiculous.

Sorry, I know that doesn't answer your question but I couldn't refrain. Hope someone can help you out although you might get more of a response in the Streetwear and Denim section.

kstanl

Reaction score
Really? They look alrite to me.

I've seen jil sander t-shirts with that kind of v. Otherwise maybe 2*ist/Ck
The belt could possibly be diesel...
Jeans nudie and shoes pierre hardy/opening ceremony.

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The badass toothpick is too much.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love how the pictures begin with a close up and gradually move backward to reveal the whole outfit-- it's like they're testing our threshold for douchebag tolerance.

KyleFuego

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kstanl
Really? They look alrite to me. I've seen jil sander t-shirts with that kind of v. Otherwise maybe 2*ist/Ck The belt could possibly be diesel... Jeans nudie and shoes pierre hardy/opening ceremony.
lol i think the jeans look fine as well. any higher wouldnt look right for skinnys i know for sure 2xist and CK's vnecks dont have the thicker V border.. ill chek out jill sander...thanks anyone else know?

DeadDJ

Reaction score
Honestly it just looks like a Hanes v-neck to me. 3 for $10. Has that exact collar, IIRC. Unless you're nitpicky about the fabrics you wear and must never have anything less than pure Egyptian Cotton touching your body, spending over $10 for a plain white v-neck with jeans seems pointless.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
theres nothing really douchebaggy about his outfit. this is what many here dress like and all his fits are pretty good. if this was someone from this forum everyone would be commenting on how great the fits are. just because hes famous hes a douchebag?

Hummingbird

Reaction score
Those shoes are most excellent. Whoever he is, he dresses well due to attention to detail.

EdenResident

Reaction score
Originally Posted by West24
theres nothing really douchebaggy about his outfit. this is what many here dress like and all his fits are pretty good. if this was someone from this forum everyone would be commenting on how great the fits are. just because hes famous hes a douchebag?

Exactly. I don't see anything so douchebaggery about it. So he wears a white V, brown belt, fitting jeans and brown boots. Isn't that like the uniform here in SF? So just because the guy's in shape and good looking as hell, he's a douchebag?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads