• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Can anyone find this --> $50 Reward!!

loudassassin

Reaction score
I have been looking immensely for a Mohair/sage green cardigan. It is exactly like this one ---> http://img607.imageshack.us/f/myfuturecardigan.jpg Heres another pic of reference! http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/soundc...781970b-pi.jpg --> http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.213043054.jpg Also, for clearance of brevity and reference, it is the same cardigan used in MTV unplugged by the Late Kurt Cobain of "Nirvana". I am more than willing to Pay the finder of this fine cardigan $50. (NOTE: I am not after any ordinary Mohair cardigan, it is a certain material. Just making it clear that by clicking on the links above you'd have a better chance of distinguishing the material)
Depending on Accuracy and approval! I AM DESPERATE! OH, and for clarity, my size is "M" or "L" MANY THANKS GUYS!! Take care! - Josh

loudassassin

Reaction score
Dear NORE,

I appreciate the link sir, though the cardigan doesn't match the one I am after.

If you have a look at the links i've posted they're a more fuzzy and thicker complexion,
Yet again, many thanks for the help.

though if you could find a cardigan like the one I've linked...that $50 will most definitely be yours sir!

Take care,

- Josh

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
who shot the couch?!

loudassassin

Reaction score
Well sir, if you'd like to approach a Sage green couch and slice up a nice layer thus hemming,mending and sewing into a cardigan, I'd happily pay you that $50 hopefully someone will find it! Many thanks guys! - Josh

tone76

Reaction score
$50 seems like an awfully low bounty on Oscar The Grouch's head.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My mother had a sweater identical to the one in the OP... in 1963.

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by loudassassin
Dear NORE,

I appreciate the link sir, though the cardigan doesn't match the one I am after.

If you have a look at the links i've posted they're a more fuzzy and thicker complexion,
Yet again, many thanks for the help.

though if you could find a cardigan like the one I've linked...that $50 will most definitely be yours sir!

Take care,

- Josh

How about this one?

loudassassin

Reaction score
I think after about 3234 jokes the Cardigan may just appear guys! good stuff!

though, if anyone does find it...$50 is seriously on the plate!

Many thanks!

Take care!

- Josh

Twotone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Try Goodwill, Salvation Army or neighborhood retirement homes.

loudassassin

Reaction score
Hey NORE, looks great...though...I am a very picky person, it is similar in color, yet the material is a more fuzzy effect. You've been fantastic help though! thank you for the persistence. Remember, once anyone has found it...that's one man $50 richer! Many thanks!!

loudassassin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NORE
This one?

Though to be precise about the material I want, here are some perfect examples!

-> http://www.scottssweaters.com/200/205-004.htm

-> http://www.scottssweaters.com/images...4/205-004b.jpg

->

It is less of a knitted appeal and more so Thick. I'd like to have less visibility of crochet,perforations, etc,etc.

I'm not an expertise in Sartorial jargon,etc.,etc., So unfortunately all I can offer are appropriate sources of imagery.

Bless you guys, you've all been so helpful!

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, so why don't you just ask the losers in the pics you posted? I give up (never was in it for the reward).

Bye

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.