• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Can Anybody Identify These Sunglasses?

RAJ1088

Reaction score
Was able to identiy them with the help of some folk on here. Now, I'm trying to obtain a pair of Porsche 5623 that fit like the pair in the photo below. My t-t measurement is 130mm. What size would I choose for a similar fit? Glasses worn in photo are 53-17-140. First time paying attention to sizes, so bear with me.

Last edited:

Cyanide2010

Reaction score
They’re Porsche Design. The specific model number I don’t know, but that should get you on the right track.

RAJ1088

Reaction score
Yup agreed.
I have the same t shirt!
Took me a minute to recognise who that was - age (+ booze / drugs) has not been kind! Still that was about 33 years ago!
Cult fan, eh? That is a killer shirt to have!

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah - I’ve seen them live many times going back to when they were a ‘cult’ band and came around to play small venues in England every few months in the mid eighties. Pity they’ve been off the boil a long time now but they were great back then.
I saw them open for Billy Idol way way back.
It was an incredible concert...

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw them open for Billy Idol way way back.
It was an incredible concert...
Guns and Roses supported them around 1989. That would have been a cracking show. Before long I think they had to swap places on the billing as GnR went stratospheric!
I was front and centre when Lenny Kravitz was their support.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads