• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Can a London user proxy me an item?

uzawa

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone in the London area could help me acquire an item from the Eastpak store. Unfortunately Eastpak has pulled out of the U.S. market to let JanSport dominate and I can't get my hands on the item myself.

Apologies if this isn't the right section but I saw that the thread of people offering proxy services is now in the bottom archives with the implementation of the new market system and saw a similar proxy request thread in the "Lifestyle" subsection and it didn't seem to have been an issue.

NormanF

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone in the London area could help me acquire an item from the Eastpak store. Unfortunately Eastpak has pulled out of the U.S. market to let JanSport dominate and I can't get my hands on the item myself.

Apologies if this isn't the right section but I saw that the thread of people offering proxy services is now in the bottom archives with the implementation of the new market system and saw a similar proxy request thread in the "Lifestyle" subsection and it didn't seem to have been an issue.

Would you mind telling us what Eastpak you're looking for? A picture and item description would come in handy.

uzawa

Reaction score
Of course.

It's this backpack.

I was informed by Eastpak via email that they would be coming out at the "end of next week" at the London store and seeing as it's a limited edition product, I don't want to wait around to see what other shops may get it. The only problem is I don't know how much they'll cost. I sent them an email inquiring, however they're very slow in responding so if someone does offer their services I'd appreciate it if they could find out the price for me, and we'll move forward from there.

NormanF

Reaction score
Of course.

It's this backpack.

I was informed by Eastpak via email that they would be coming out at the "end of next week" at the London store and seeing as it's a limited edition product, I don't want to wait around to see what other shops may get it. The only problem is I don't know how much they'll cost. I sent them an email inquiring, however they're very slow in responding so if someone does offer their services I'd appreciate it if they could find out the price for me, and we'll move forward from there.

It won't be released until next year. With 500 pieces, its a pretty exclusive limited edition Eastpak!

Last edited:

uzawa

Reaction score
Seems you missed this little tidbit...
I was informed by Eastpak via email that they would be coming out at the "end of next week" at the London store . . .

Here's the actual email:
Dear customer,

We can inform your that the Cosmic Devotion Day backpack is a limited edition which will be available in the London store as of end of next week.

Kind regards,
The Eastpak Ecom Team.
I was assuming it wouldn't be out until at least next year just off the little information publicly available (spring/summer 2012), however the London store does appear to be exclusively stocking it next week, at least for now.

Would you be able to help, NormanF?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads