Can a BELSTAFF expert tell me more about this jacket? (Authentic? Era? Etc!)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Cold Storage, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Cold Storage

Cold Storage Member

Hello all! As you can see my post count is sort of low so I apologize if this thread is in the wrong place or something. I searched for other Belstaff threads before making this one, but non seemed quite relevant.</p>

Ive been searching for a nice looking old Trialmaster that wasnt WAY out of my (admittedly "small potatoes") price range and in the process I stumbled across this. Now, I'm clearly no expert so please forgive me but can anyone tell me anything about this jacket? Of course the seller says its 100% authentic, but has no information about vintage (though the pic tag indicate 70s).

To be clear, I am not trying to catch the seller. I don't suspect her at all, (sorry if she is reading this right now!) but its a decent amount of money and I am looking for just a bit more info before I shell out.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks in advance for any info SF users can provide! Have a great day.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2012

2. Cold Storage

Cold Storage Member

....bump.[Edited so the pics would show direct instead of a photobucket link.]

Not sure why I can't get an answer but If I am doing some type of SF faux pas please let me know.[​IMG].
    PM or even go for a public flogging if that's your style. I got thick skin.

I also posted this in the "ask a quick question" thread but it went unanswered. Figured the thread title might attract a generous expert willing to share their knowledge.