• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Camoshita

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on this Japanese brand? Wanted a linen blazer and stopped by Barneys. SA recommended these to me and fit was pretty good. Kind of tempted at the time but they still had decent stock so waiting for next drop. Anybody have anything by them that can comment?

Last edited:

BernieStevens

Reaction score
I'm also wondering about this line...?

Stevent - Which Barney's did you go to? Wilshire?

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I've seen, but haven't examined, their sport coats. I've handled their ties, sweaters, and trousers, however. Quality seems pretty good and the styling is what it is. It's targeted towards the slightly younger, more affluent guy who likes to wear classic, tailored clothing in a fashion-forward way. Basically a lot of the younger (pre-40s) Japanese men you see shopping in the States and abroad. Whether that's to your taste is subjective, obviously.

They're in the SF Barney's at the moment, and I assume other locations as well.

Last edited:

BernieStevens

Reaction score
Men's shoulders don't normally do it for me but lookin' at these I think I got a little wet....

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm also wondering about this line...?
Stevent - Which Barney's did you go to? Wilshire?

Saw in Rodeo drive one, really want to get one as it was pretty good fit and design for me, just wanted to hear some opinions on quality first. The United arrows stuff is usually pretty nice and these are made by them as well

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those looking to find it in the US... we just dropped our first season of Camoshita on the site

sldsd

Reaction score
I just can't believe there is no a proper official website for Camoshita

Nbarbar

Reaction score
Anyone with the easy pants, hem, cuff or roll?

Nbarbar

Reaction score
Man Zara has taken a spin through the Camoshita look book this season

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads