Camo Trousers

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JapanAlex01, May 7, 2011.

1. JapanAlex01

JapanAlex01 Senior member

Hay, I bought these camo trousers from an army surplus store, a few days ago. They are a cm to an inch too long (they're a little baggy, too)—I guess rolling them up/living with it is my only option? I am not paying for them to be hemmed! They are 65% polyester/35% cotton—I know, tell me about it! Anyway, do you think this works? Please ignore the pleats (also, my total anti-smile)—haven't ironed them yet! Thanks! [​IMG]

2. Crooow

Crooow Senior member

Shame those are about a cm too long. Really throws the entire look out of balance.

3. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

Hay, I bought these camo trousers from an army surplus store, a few days ago. They are a cm to an inch too long (they're a little baggy, too)—I guess rolling them up/living with it is my only option? I am not paying for them to be hemmed! They are 65% polyester/35% cotton—I know, tell me about it! Anyway, do you think this works? Please ignore the pleats (also, my total anti-smile)—haven't ironed them yet! Thanks! [​IMG]
    the design on the pants is bit busy ... but i like them.

4. jslade

jslade Senior member

5. JapanAlex01

the design on the pants is bit busy ... but i like them.
    Thanks! I know, in America, Camo has become a bit of a trend or, at least, is just dying out. In the U.K., our last camo trend was in the 90's (oh, America, you're so far behind! [​IMG])! I like this print—for army surplus, it's pretty nice! I considered a flek but it was too dark, for navy shoes/anything! At least, the beige works with the navy.
    Shame those are about a cm too long. Really throws the entire look out of balance.
    Oh, har har! I hate it though when you get trousers that are too short to hem but still make a funny break!

6. JapanAlex01

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I quite like that outfit, but he looks a little douche-baggy/urban. Trouser could be tighter/shorter, shoes are average and hair is douche-y, imo! Great jacket and bow-tie, though!

7. lostintranslation

lostintranslation Senior member

I quite like that outfit, but he looks a little douche-baggy/urban. Trouser could be tighter/shorter, shoes are average and hair is douche-y, imo! Great jacket and bow-tie, though!
    lol, that's because that urbanaesthetics guy is a douche. The bow-tie looks awful.

8. JapanAlex01

lol, that's because that urbanaesthetics guy is a douche. The bow-tie looks awful.
    Well it is black against blue. Like it with the outfit, though. Would work better with a light blue gingham or tartan, imo!

9. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

The German army's digicam's awesome, if you can get your hands on some. Had a joint military exercise with them last spring.

10. JapanAlex01

The German army's digicam's awesome, if you can get your hands on some. Had a joint military exercise with them last spring.

Oh cool, what did you do? I did some SAS training, once"”fucking hard!

Also, since this is a bit of a dead-end thread, what do you guys think of camo? If you have any pics"”please upload!

11. JapanAlex01

Mark McNairy made some fly ones—coincidently the shoes, in the pic, are his!

12. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

marc jacobs has some digi 'city print' camo (weird building outlines, hands, shapes, etc) that is pretty cool. I am banned from wearing that kind of stuff from the wife, though, which is understandable given her current career.

13. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

Oh cool, what did you do? I did some SAS training, once"”fucking hard!

Also, since this is a bit of a dead-end thread, what do you guys think of camo? If you have any pics"”please upload!

Damn, SAS. Nothing tough, was a tankie. Leopard tanks.

Camo's always awesome when done well.

14. JapanAlex01

[​IMG] Love that blazer—where can you find one? Think the tie may be too much, but works with the pink. Hate it when people put tie bars too high! :/

15. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member