• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Camo Double Monks from Suitsupply 9D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Lee

Reaction score
Bought these from the spring line; no longer available. Retail was $289 so why my $150 price may seem a "little" steep is because good luck finding such a shoe at this price elsewhere. Maybe worn 6-8 times, never in the rain. Excellent condition, no issues at all. They come with original box and SS shoe bags as shown.

NOTE: I am only going to keep this ad up for maybe three days, tops, as I have found not much in the way of sale activity on the site and I am going to put them on eBay too. If you want them, EMAIL ME AT [email protected] to make sure they are still available. Please DO NOT PM me -- can't work with that system on my iPhone as easily as email. My email is also my address for PayPal. And, please, only email me about availability if you intend to buy them.

TERMS:
1. Shipping to CONUS only; please do not respond from Singapore, Canada or the U.K. or anywhere else except Continental United States.
2. Payment via PayPal only required at time of purchase (fee is on me!), but again, check to make sure they have not been sold on eBay first. I will do my best to close the ad if they do.
3. Shipping via USPS Priority Mail on me, too.
4. Please don't ask for measurements: as many other members have said, they mean nothing. Go by size -- these are US9 and fit TTS. I prefer to avoid discussions about sizing or foot issues you may have.
5. Don't chisel me on the price: $150 is pocket change for you ballers. Offers will be ignored.

Attachments

• DSC01137.JPG
    DSC01137.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 138
  • DSC01139.JPG
    DSC01139.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 48
  • DSC01136 - Copy.JPG
    DSC01136 - Copy.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 48
  • DSC01138 - Copy.JPG
    DSC01138 - Copy.JPG