• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Camden New Jersey Question

samus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by vaclava krishna
Tomorrow we must discuss, the cultural trove of, Cinnaminson .

Yes! The Jug Handle Inn in Cinnaminson has some fantastic chicken wings. Their Bald Eagle sauce is one of the hottest I have ever tasted. Even if you don't like spicy, go there and get their garlic wings.

TexasLidig8r

Reaction score
lol.. not charged with anything. Representing a corporation sued in federal court in New Jersey.

Thanks for the info gents.

Stayed at the Omni Independence Park... walking distance of a number of interesting sites.. met a fellow attorney at Cuba Libre... food not too bad... unfortunately did not have time to take in the Philly Art Museum.

Driving across the Ben Franklin bridge to Camden.. I felt like I had entered another country. (not quite third world but definitely second)... if the area surrounding the fed courthouse isn't supposed to be too bad.. I can only imagine what the rest of Camden is like.

Tried to take an earlier flight out of Philly... rainstorms delayed things Friday afternoon... and then.. one runway for landings.. one runway for take-offs.. our plane was number 25 in line.. grrrr.

Did talk my way into the British Airways lounge for some decent drinks.

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TexasLidig8r
lol.. not charged with anything. Representing a corporation sued in federal court in New Jersey.

Thanks for the info gents.

Stayed at the Omni Independence Park... walking distance of a number of interesting sites.. met a fellow attorney at Cuba Libre... food not too bad... unfortunately did not have time to take in the Philly Art Museum.

Driving across the Ben Franklin bridge to Camden.. I felt like I had entered another country. (not quite third world but definitely second)... if the area surrounding the fed courthouse isn't supposed to be too bad.. I can only imagine what the rest of Camden is like.

Tried to take an earlier flight out of Philly... rainstorms delayed things Friday afternoon... and then.. one runway for landings.. one runway for take-offs.. our plane was number 25 in line.. grrrr.

Did talk my way into the British Airways lounge for some decent drinks.

Which of our info did, you use?

TexasLidig8r

Reaction score
Originally Posted by vaclava krishna
Which of our info did, you use?

The place I stayed.. the Omni.. .and a quick drink at the Apothecary.

thebeatblitz

Reaction score
Camden near the courthouse isn't so bad. It's when you start hitting the generic named stores like Donut Queen and Kennedy Fried Chicken that it takes a turn for the worse.

Apo is decent for the novelty, but you should have gone to Monk's for the beer!

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The place I stayed.. the Omni.. .and a quick drink at the Apothecary.
How was the drink?

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by samblau
I have been to two concerts in Camden, and asked my local philly friends and the parking lot attendant why we should pay $10 to park when there was ample street parking. They laughed at me in unison for about $5 minutes.

Philly has a Chinatown, not sure how great it is, but I have had excellent Pho and Korean BBQ that was CHEAP in recent years. Philly is not like NYC, a lot of driving and these places were in inner city strip malls. If you want really high-end, the first Morrimoto to open is in Philly. I have heard from friends that it is excellent, but obviously pricey.

You had vietnamese and korean food in Chinatown?

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I passed on the froo froo and just had a Belvedere martini.
That's highly unfortunate, especially as a Belvedere martini is pretty frou frou.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads