• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Calvin Klein's collections

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hello,

What is the ranking for the top lines of Calvin Klein? I believe that there is Calvin Klein Collection, and also Black Label. Are there any others?

I haven't bought Klein for some time so what are the pricing for shirts, pants, jackets for these two collections? Thank you.

MikeF

Reaction score
I can't speak to pricing, but you're correct about the hierarchy. In mens' wear, it seems to go thus:

Calvin Klein (Black Label)
Calvin Klein Collection
cK Calvin Klein
cK Jeans

I wouldn't touch either of the last two (though I understand that cK Calvin Klein is a Gruppo GFT license, which means it's probably wearable, at least). Calvin Klein Collection stuff seems quite nice, if you like the look, but is extremely expensive - a few seasons back, they had cotton golf shirts for US$450.

Calvin Klein Black Label garments are lovely but difficult to come by - I suspect they're only sold in Calvin Klein boutiques? I have a grey, very narrow-lapel two-button number that I bought in New York that I always get compliments on - but I can't even figure out who makes it. (Not Zegna, before anyone suggests it.)

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The newish Calvin Klein white label is actually pretty decent - a bit minimalist, and wearable, especially given the price (and it's ability to be had on sale very often).

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy