• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Calvin Klein Brown leather lace shoes uk10

uncjam&smurfen

Reaction score
Calvin Klein Brown leather lace shoes uk10

img3614tk2.jpg

link... Calvin Klein Brown leather lace shoes uk10

Tommy Hilfiger Samy Jr-Davis wool suit

img3676qq5.jpg

link... Tommy Hilfiger Samy Jr-Davis wool suit

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you should point out, probably even in the subject of your ebay listing, that those are calvin klein collection shoes, meaning they are CK's high tier, meaning they may be worth owning. Also, Im pretty sure that should be a "Sammy Davis Jr" suit, rather than "Sammy Jr Davis"

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I agree with the above. CK is so overdone here in the States and the regular lines are so poorly made that without adding Collection (or "black label") it's hard to tell. Just typing "Calvin Klein" will bring up so many items that your shoes could easily get lost. Personally, I search "Calvin Klein Collection" and not just "Calvin Klein" in order to weed out the lower lines.

The Collection shoes are made by Zengarini, who makes for a number of the better designers (Alessandro Dell'acqua, amongst others). Retail is usually in the $350-500 range and, while they aren't Lattanzi, they are quite nice (and are easily as nice as YSL, Gucci, or most of the other major designers... or nicer than some Prada I've had). I have some CK Collection loafers that I love and that have a really subtle, minimal, yet sleek shape...

So, best of luck with the auction!

p.s. Also, I'll caution you as I cautioned another member; ebay has a rather annoying policy called "Search manipulation" where technically it is against regulations to put another brand in the title. You have "prada" in your title; since they aren't Prada, ebay might pull your auction and waste your time. If it were me, I'd edit your title to take out the "Prada" and add "Collection" in there.

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
p.s. Also, I'll caution you as I cautioned another member; ebay has a rather annoying policy called "Search manipulation" where technically it is against regulations to put another brand in the title. You have "prada" in your title; since they aren't Prada, ebay might pull your auction and waste your time. If it were me, I'd edit your title to take out the "Prada" and add "Collection" in there.

sound advice. Its not like someone searching the word "prada" isnt already going to get 50,000 items to flip through, it really does nothing to up your pageviews, IMO.

uncjam&smurfen

Reaction score
thank you for the advice, will do the changes!

yes the shoes are lovely, really superb quality!

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Do they run on the smaller side, true or larger? I'm a 10.5 US u see...

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
Do they run on the smaller side, true or larger? I'm a 10.5 US u see...

I'll let him answer as well, but the CK Collection I've had tend to run a little larger, but nothing as extreme as, say, Prada.

Nevertheless, if you are a US 10.5, I think these would be too large (he has the Italian size listed as 44.5). I'm usually an 11 in most brands (AE, Ferragamo, etc.), but my CK Col. items are 43.5. My guess would be you should be at about a 42.5-43. You could maybe do a 43.5, given that they are often fairly narrow, but I think a 44.5 is going to be way too large (if I remember, you bought some Premiata's from me a while back that ended up being a little too big for you; so if my feet are slightly bigger than yours, I think that these would probably be about a full-size too much).

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ah, as I was reading your post I was wondering what I had purchased from you way back when.

Indeed, I had to let the shoes go (traded them to pay for parking tickets), they were bad ass though.

uncjam&smurfen

Reaction score
rach2jlc is right, these would be too big for you Jodum5, these do run a little larger then normal so would be best to size down.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
Ah, as I was reading your post I was wondering what I had purchased from you way back when.

Indeed, I had to let the shoes go (traded them to pay for parking tickets), they were bad ass though.

Well, at least they went for a good cause.
wink.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads