1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

call to arms...

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by twin8885, Sep 19, 2006.

1. twin8885

twin8885 Senior member

Ok guys, heres the deal. I got ripped off by someone on this forum in a trade (I sent item and he bailed). He was a poster on here and superfuture, it was a pair of blue blood jeans for one of the re-release jordans.

I guess you can say I was bitter or what not, but I decided to create a website that will allow people to swap items. The way it works is you post what you want to trade and others then offer you trades, you accept if you find one you like.

Anyways, I am not plugging anything, this is just a safer way and has a feedback system.

the website is tradinguru.com

2. VMan

VMan Senior member

Wow, you created this site?

I was checking it out the other day and it seemed like a pretty solid idea.

Nice work.

Lets fill up the Clothing category!