• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Californication makes Entourage look like a cartoon.. What an awesome, awesome show.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got into it a bit ago, watched season one on DVD now catching up on the new episodes.

This show is so damn good. Adult, funny, always surprising, and so on. I am glad to have found this as Entourage is turning into absolutly boring crap.

Anyway, if you haven't watched Californication yet, run out and rent/buy season one and have fun.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
welcome to the club. this has been a fave since it first aired. season 1 episode 1 was EPIC, in that you got 4 different nude scenes with 4 different chicks within 25 minutes

Hank Moody > all of SF combined

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
welcome to the club. this has been a fave since it first aired. season 1 episode 1 was EPIC, in that you got 4 different nude scenes with 4 different chicks within 25 minutes

Hank Moody > all of SF combined

Totally.

And sex and female characters are actually very interesting.. Unlike Entourage.

Pennglock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can someone point me to some episodes on the interwebs?

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Any show where the 40 year old hero gets to bang his ex-wife's (hot and psycho) 16 year old stepdaughter is A-OK by me. I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread about this yet.

Flieger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought I was the only one, with mixed emotions.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
Any show where the 40 year old hero gets to bang his ex-wife's (hot and psycho) 16 year old stepdaughter is A-OK by me. I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread about this yet.

Hmmmh.
Sounds interesting.
I'm in.

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I loved the first season, but it seems like the current episodes have gotten too over-the-top. Many of the characters have become caricatures moreso than originally.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron

mouth ******

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Season two started out slow,but damn...

love this show

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just finished Episode #1.
Damn.
That's some epic "like I finger-banged your cat" ****.

gorgekko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Absolutely great show though I don't buy that woman as a potentially popular Appreciation actress for a single second. Some bad casting there.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The chick from Episode 2?
I recognized her as soon as she asked him about her ****.
She's legit.
Old man says so.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads