• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Californication makes Entourage look like a cartoon.. What an awesome, awesome show.

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Young meat, the main question is will marcy and runkel get back together, when she finds out Stu is getting blown by actresses.

Doubtful. I think that ship has sailed. Although I'd rather see that than Hank and Karen get back together.

Why, because it had a new pair of ****? Still the same old bullshit. This show is getting tired already.

Because there's at least some meaningful conflict.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Young meat, the main question is will marcy and runkel get back together, when she finds out Stu is getting blown by actresses.

Did I miss something? I didn't see stu get blown but I was jumping around a bit.

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did I miss something? I didn't see stu get blown but I was jumping around a bit.

It was on the "Next Week on Californication..." bit at the end, apparently.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score

Why, because it had a new pair of ****? Still the same old bullshit. This show is getting tired already.

The show was renewed for a sixth season on February 1, 2012.

At first, I was actually depressed about this revelation, but now I'm using it as a glimmer of hope that it can be the season where the put a torch to every last ******* thing: Karen has cancer, the kid ODs, Hank gets blacklisted and owes $$$ in a paternity suit, Charlie goes back to slinging BMWs in the valley, and everyone else dies in a boking accident.

It should be like
The Artist
without the happy ending.

God, this past ep was bad. Charlie's stupid and makes stupid choices, but he can't see this long set up of the girl using him???

Last edited:

valium

Reaction score
Stu is the best part of the show,he steals every scene hes in.when he took the spliff off Hank and cupped it to take a drag i almost fell of my couch...thats some O.H **** right there (original hippie)

Last edited:

valium

Reaction score
oh and Rob Lowe is the worst ******* actor on the planet,hes bascially doing the same guy he plays on Parks and Rec but grungier...which also ******* sucks (the character not the show)

Gorthaur Melwasul

Reaction score
The best scene of the whole season was the dream.....all rest is ******.
Hank keep losing, wining back, relosing his family is boring as hell.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So, can I officially give up on this dying animal now? That was a horrible season finale. Hank gets drugged? Really???

i was kind of hoping he was actually going to die. the fact that they ran a promo for next season at the end ruined that.

Britalian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah kind of get the feeling it's run its course. Next season's general story arc doesn't seem impossible to forecast.

The Deacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They 'll probably remarry. It'll throw everyone for a loop.

cross22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So 3 episodes into season 6 and no one wants to discuss how ****** this season has been so far?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads