1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Californication makes Entourage look like a cartoon.. What an awesome, awesome show.

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Flambeur, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Reynard369

Reynard369 Senior member

I really hope they do not get together. I do not like Hank + Karen.

2. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Senior member

Were it not for the increasingly unlikely possibility of seeing the black chick's boobs, I'd have bailed on this year. Every season is the same; Hank moons over his baby mama, does the dysfunctional/reversed parental roles thing with his daughter and ultimately steps up as the dad, and has random sex. However, comparatively we're lacking in the latter. Time to either hire some new writers or end it entirely.

3. Willie5566

Willie5566 Senior member

What's the best non-pirated way to see the show? Never liked showtime much but you guys have peaked my interest on this show.

4. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

I don't understand this question. :puzzled: If its not pirated then its on DVD. Otherwise, its been pirated. That's the ENTIRE POINT of pirating - to get it off one source and put it on the internet for everybody else.

5. Reynard369

Reynard369 Senior member

Unless you're streaming it legitimately (like from Netflix).

6. Willie5566

Willie5566 Senior member

Exactly or hulu our probably half a dozen other services that I may not be aware of. I guess I prefer to avoid torrent type sites where there may malware content. Plus there is the whole legality issue.

7. whodini

whodini Senior member

Perhaps you don't know that there are dozens of sites that stream pirated movies and shows.

It's pretty hard to put malware into torrents as the community quickly picks up on fakes or malicious packages and quickly deletes the index.

8. Heirandloom

Heirandloom New Member

S'Okay. David Duchovny is the shit, though.

9. Willie5566

Willie5566 Senior member

Perhaps but I would rather not deal with the legal ramifications. I used to use Bearshare and Limewire. I have had freinds that have gotten busted using similar sites and it's not worth it.

It is not my intent to derail this thread with the pros and cons of p2p file sharing. Was simply looking for the the best way to see the show. It appears it is available on netflix so i will check it on there.

10. whodini

whodini Senior member

Using a stream service isn't like using torrents. Those same streamer sites also house any other kind of video you can imagine, clearly legal or otherwise.

Do you use youtube at all? Chances are you've watched copywritten material that wasn't legally acquired, isn't legally presented, etc. Usually, when someone posts a video with a song or film clip, youtube will show who the rights belong to with the idea that although it is in a legal grey area, the video is ok until the rights owner says it isn't.

Point is, people like the clowns at RIAA don't go after individual users but the companies that host the files. No single Youtube user to date has been used by a media company, rather, Viacom famously sued YouTube for their content several years ago.

I'm not saying that because you may have unknowingly committed a crime that you should therefore continue to do so, but taking some kinda moral or legal high ground while there are plain examples of repeatedly stepping in the grey seems rather preposterous.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  11. worakl

worakl Senior member

12. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

+holy fucking shit

Episode was shit otherwise. The only good scene was with Bates at the end.

13. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Senior member

I enjoyed the last episode.
    Husband coming out of no where to tackle Sopranos chick had me in tears.
    I felt bad the little girl took a face plant though.

14. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

That was Drea de Matteo?

15. gort

gort Senior member

Who was the pig stripper with the fat arms and big tits? I recognized her from somewhere.

Also, fuck yeah on the nanny finally getting naked. I called it.:slayer:

16. Reynard369

Reynard369 Senior member

She's Jax's ex-wife from Sons of Anarchy, among other things.

Also, I can't fucking stand Becca. Easily the worst part of the show.

17. valium

valium Senior member

eeeh Adrian from The Sopranos...HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

18. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Holy shit it is her! She got fat as fuck! Dem tittays look nice though. :nodding:

19. valium

valium Senior member

wells she is italian [​IMG]

20. gort

gort Senior member

Damn. Those chubby tube arms are gross. Shame, she was hot on Sopranos.