1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

california theme party tomorrow - would this work?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by faisal.100, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Topcat90069

Topcat90069 Member

Time to move outta the state, douchebag.

^^^ Windbreakers. Haven't seen that in ages.

I once had a lezbo college professor who "confessed" and "came out for the first time." Seems she was notorious on ratemyprofessors.com for doing that every semester.

Around that time, I kept noticing that gay guys would run to embrace each other right in front of me and block the sidewalk so I had to go around on the grass. Once at college, I had a couple of dykes do that to me. I circled the building and waited. They "just met each other" again in front of another guy.

It's not the tourist. The problem behavior is with the queers. The act is a hackneyed study in being offensive. Just get out of my way and save your mental disturbance for other pervs.

2. KObalto

KObalto Senior member

The problem behavior is with the queers. The act is a hackneyed study in being offensive. Just get out of my way and save your mental disturbance for other pervs.

WOW! You know this is a ghey website, right? [​IMG]

3. Mr. White

Mr. White Senior member

Time to move outta the state, douchebag.

Queers call normal men "douche" because they put fluid in women. To be called a DB is a backhanded compliment. Thank you. Let me return the compliment, cocksucker.

4. Axel Ferguson

Axel Ferguson Senior member

Queers call normal men "douche" because they put fluid in women. To be called a DB is a backhanded compliment. Thank you. Let me return the compliment, cocksucker.

You're a very special boy, I can tell.

5. Boognish

Boognish Well-Known Member

I like your moves. I like your style.

6. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

I love poetry on SF...

7. AlexE

AlexE Senior member

^^^ Windbreakers. Haven't seen that in ages. I once had a lezbo college professor who "confessed" and "came out for the first time." Seems she was notorious on ratemyprofessors.com for doing that every semester. Around that time, I kept noticing that gay guys would run to embrace each other right in front of me and block the sidewalk so I had to go around on the grass. Once at college, I had a couple of dykes do that to me. I circled the building and waited. They "just met each other" again in front of another guy. It's not the tourist. The problem behavior is with the queers. The act is a hackneyed study in being offensive. Just get out of my way and save your mental disturbance for other pervs.
    So speaks a frustrated man who couldn't get his "fluids into a woman" in years.

8. Mr. White

Mr. White Senior member

So speaks a frustrated man who couldn't get his "fluids into a woman" in years.

Oh c'mon get over it.

9. wsblend

wsblend Well-Known Member

Hi, I have a california theme party tomorrow.

You and everyone else at the party should be beaten with lead pipes.

WTF has a "CA theme party" anyway? How many brain cells do you have to kill to conceive such a thing?

Oh, wait, I just had a Wisconsin theme party last week. Never mind.

10. Axel Ferguson

Axel Ferguson Senior member

You and everyone else at the party should be beaten with lead pipes.

WTF has a "CA theme party" anyway? How many brain cells do you have to kill to conceive such a thing?

Oh, wait, I just had a Wisconsin theme party last week. Never mind.

I can't even imagine that as a non-American. Do you go as a block of cheese or something?

11. Flartchy

Flartchy Senior member

OP should really consider bringing a coked-up stripper with a black eye. Every LA party I've been to has at least one.