Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

California Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by mordecai, Apr 14, 2011.

1. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

I can teach you how to Costco Korean style if you are down. We'll make the most mountainous of onion, ketchup, and mustard mountains.

2. impolyt_one

I have a dude from superfuture who I hope is picking me up from LAX and taking me to Bouchon (0)

3. Nil

Nil Senior member

I appreciate Santa Barbara. I'll be visiting my cousin who lives there this summer.

I love Santa Barbara. I haven't been in awhile, but last time it was a 3 day epic debaucherous bender followed by a 3 day stint in jail. Fun times. Seriously. It was a great fucking time.

4. sexandcandy

sexandcandy Senior member

I love Santa Barbara. I haven't been in awhile, but last time it was a 3 day epic debaucherous bender followed by a 3 day stint in jail. Fun times. Seriously. It was a great fucking time.

You need to elaborate on this

lol

5. Nil

Nil Senior member

It's pretty straight forward actually. Partied almost every waking moment in SB from Thursday through early Sunday morning when, for some reason that I'm still uncertain about to this day, I decided to run from the police. Ended with me lowering my shoulder and plowing over a cop, stumbling and then getting lightly beat for a short period of time with their night sticks (pre-taser era). Didn't get out until Tuesday when I was released with a few hundred dollar fine and time served.

You know, typical bad boy shit. /impolyt.

6. impolyt_one

sounds like my Sundays through Tuesdays, before I clean up and take my woman out for dinners. (2)

7. MBlocal

MBlocal Member

It's pretty straight forward actually. Partied almost every waking moment in SB from Thursday through early Sunday morning when, for some reason that I'm still uncertain about to this day, I decided to run from the police. Ended with me lowering my shoulder and plowing over a cop, stumbling and then getting lightly beat for a short period of time with their night sticks (pre-taser era). Didn't get out until Tuesday when I was released with a few hundred dollar fine and time served.

You know, typical bad boy shit. /impolyt.

Sounds like a typical night in IV. As a current student at UCSB, I can tell you things haven't changed. So much debauchery but amazingly enough, the incoming freshman GPA keeps going up and up...

8. mordecai

mordecai Immoderator

Sounds like a typical night in IV. As a current student at UCSB, I can tell you things haven't changed. So much debauchery but amazingly enough, the incoming freshman GPA keeps going up and up...

How is the outgoing junior STD ranking? Still #1?

9. Mr Herbert

Mr Herbert Senior member

when i was young my brother, who is much older than me, lived in the bay area. he flew me over a few times and i always loved going to Sausalito. its been about 20 years since i have been there but i remember thinking thats where i wanted to live when i grew up [​IMG] cant imagine its very affordable.

another memorable time was driving at night from San Fransisco to Lake Tahoe in a snow storm. the snowboarding the next day was great. probably not that interesting to resident californians but coming from Australia where we call small hills mountains, it was pretty exciting.

[​IMG] california

10. Mr Herbert

Mr Herbert Senior member

FML, just did a real estate search for sausalito and found it i actually could afford to live there. my city has the most over priced property...

any oil and gas jobs in sanfransisco? [​IMG]

11. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

12. binge

binge Senior member

This is the time of year where you can surf, golf and ski/board all in the same weekend.

13. Parker

Parker Senior member Dubiously Honored

[​IMG]

14. MBlocal

MBlocal Member

How is the outgoing junior STD ranking? Still #1?

Have yet to take Soc 152A but I hear they cover all that stuff so I'll let you know [​IMG]

15. ConcernedParent

ConcernedParent Senior member

Second this.

I went up to visit some highschool friends at UCSB last year; the shit we do down here is Disney in comparison. At the end of it, it was basically a 3 day blackout.