• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Calf/linen loafer

southbound35

Reaction score
I like the idea of these, but not this exact style. Any suggestions for something similar?

Jthaeler

Reaction score
You mean the color scheme and fabric choices? Please be more specific.

southbound35

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jthaeler
You mean the color scheme and fabric choices? Please be more specific.

I like the color scheme and fabric choice (though I might prefer a "tighter" weave on the linen). I'm not sure of the proper terminology, but I don't like the beef roll look on the side of the penny strap or the fact that the ridge around the front of the linen portion seems to be raised (instead of flush). I would probably (but not necessarily) prefer a lower vamp. I suppose I'm trying to say I'd like something similar, but more sleek and elegant.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.