Calculus - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by curiouscharles, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Cole87

Cole87 Senior member

Thanks for this. I kind of suspected it might be along the lines of different now than past seasons, so that clears it up pretty well. Yeah, I agree. The Ann lows look amazing. I will eventually get both a black and white pair. For now, for the derbies I got from Yoox, I just got both sizes and I'll return the pair that doesn't fit.

2. curiouscharles

curiouscharles Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Sorry for the late response Cole - fell quite ill a few days ago and have been trying to recover ever since.

This is 100% accurate, brilliant response Callusing, thanks for the input!

You're quite right in that Ann used to traditionally fit a size large, but that is not the case anymore.

I would say the current season boots we have actually do fit .5 [or slightly more] bigger than tagged, so I've listed those as fitting large.

However, the sneakers fit true to size.

I've picked up a pair in each style for myself since our launch in SS16 - all in size 42 [my true size], and they all fit spot on.

3. Cole87

Cole87 Senior member

Hey, no worries. Hope you're feeling better. Thanks for the help.

4. Supergenius

Supergenius Senior member

How are the SS16 and FW16 items identified on the website? I checked earlier but it wasn't obvious. Thanks!

5. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

FW15 is on sale. That would be my assumption anyway.

6. curiouscharles

curiouscharles Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Hey my man,

Yeah, our web dev had updated everything so the sale items would sort after non-sale items in any particular page, but it was causing bugs where items would repeat, and many items [especially new ones], just wouldn't appear at all!

So while he fixes that, we rolled back the code, so now everything is just mixed.

Sale items will just have a slash through their original price, and a discounted price displayed next to it - where non-sale items won't.

Yeah, it's pretty terrible, not happy with how it's displaying at the moment - but it should be taken care of quite soon.

In future we'll have a "sale" tab added to the "shop" category [alongside clothes, shoes, accessories].

7. Mojo1990

Mojo1990 Senior member

8. oulipien

oulipien Senior member

Regarding the ss forme—is the color of the "hedera" articles true in the pictures? HLorenzo and uj-ng have shirts with very similar product codes that look a little more lilac:

http://calculusvictoria.ca/product/old-hedera-paneled-crop-sleeved-shirt/
    https://shop.hlorenzo.com/products/...on/patched_dress_shirt/us015cs-d7pe-oldhedera
    https://uj-ng.com/men/designers/forme-d-expression/old-hedera-linen-panelled-crop-sleeve-shirt

(What's even weirder is that the HLorenzo and uj-ng shirts have identical product codes but, apparently, different compositions, but that's obviously not on Graham…)

The shirt on the Calculus model looks a little more muted / a little more brownish, but maybe it's lighting, or irregular dying?