• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cabazon report

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fire didn't seem to be an issue, outlets were still hopping...

SFA was a complete waste of time, they didn't have ****. Shoes were total garbage there and they didn't have much else.

For those who care, Lacoste had a lot of polos in various sizes and basic colors for $50.

I picked up some stuff at J Crew, which wasn't particularly expensive. They had cotton trousers in weird colors for $2.95, in all kinds of sizes, (yellow, blue, red, orange) and while I wasn't really into them, some people may be, certainly at least for flipping onto ebay. They had a cool zip cardigan that I bought, along with a pretty good fitting blazer (I know it's fused garbage, but still look OK, and not bad for $40) and some interesting oxford shirts.

RL outlet was overpriced but had interesting looking herringbone and plaid tweed jackets that some may like. Barney's selection was very dissapointing.

Adidas outlet didn't have **** for shoes, just some samoas, superstars, and a decent pair of Stan Smith I in a interesting blue leather.

All in all, not a particularly fruitful trip, but got some holiday shopping done for friends/relatives, that's about all.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
I got an email list for the outlets out in Camarillo. Everyone month or so I'll get an email with some decent discounts (20-30%) for Reebok and whatever else they have out there, not to mention a heads up on future sale dates. Worth looking into if you don't mind heading out that way.

Mark_Y

Reaction score
How about the Zegna store? Did you stop in there?

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mark_Y
How about the Zegna store? Did you stop in there?

I checked it out, there was the usual combination of Tessuto suits, with a couple Z and mainline ones, nothing too spectacular, they were like $900 or so for mainline and $750 or so for Z, IIRC. Decent tie selection, but nothing great. A couple interesting leather jackets, but they were $900+

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speak for yourself. I was there today and walked away with the brown calf version of these:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...0759cat8350735

which retail for $450 for $169. Only thing they didn't have with it was a box, lol. Just sitting there on the shelf, 9.5D, perfect
smile.gif
. I also almost bought (but just couldn't part with another $500 today) a light brown glen plaid Dunhill (the Italian one which are supposedly by Zegna). It would probably have been a great buy, full canvas, Zegna made, if I'd wanted to drop that kind of cash.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads