1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

C&J Weymouth handgrades on ebay

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by montecristo#4, Dec 18, 2004.

1. montecristo#4

montecristo#4 Well-Known Member

2. zjpj83

zjpj83 Well-Known Member

They are gorgeous. 8D is narrow, methinks. (?)

3. bry2000

bry2000 Well-Known Member

The seller specifies a US size 8 and tagging of 8D. Confusing since this does not sound like UK sizing. I don't think C&J makes different widths for this model. My guess is this is a US size 8D or UK size 7.5F (assuming a 0.5 size down for UK sizing). Barney's NY, I believe, uses US sizing on its C&J shoes. These shoes may have been sourced there or another US shop that sells C&J under the C&J label. I wear a UK 8 in the c&J handgrades. I doubt these would fit me.