• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

C&J sizing question....337 vs. 348

balaskonis

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I sold a pair of Hallams here a couple of weeks ago b/c they were too big. I bought a 7E, and I guess I needed a 6.5E, as pathetic as that sounds.

Anyways, I think I'm going to go with the Audleys instead, but wanted to know if the 337 last is the same thing...should I go with 7E, or will it be big again and go with the 6.5E as they'll open up...

Lastly, does plal ship to the US anymore? If not, where's the best place for C&J nowadays?

Thanks
Paul

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by balaskonis
where's the best place for C&J nowadays?
I'd like to piggyback on that question, if I may.

Do C&Js ever go on sale? I'm longing for a pair of Mertons, and they're exactly the same price on every retail site. Is one retailer worth watching more closely for C&J bargains than the others, or is watchful waiting just a waste of time?

apropos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyways, I think I'm going to go with the Audleys instead, but wanted to know if the 337 last is the same thing...should I go with 7E, or will it be big again and go with the 6.5E as they'll open up...
Go with the 6.5 for the 337. The 337 is a more generously cut last than the 348, and if a sz7 348 is loose, you will be swimming in the sz7 337.
Lastly, does plal ship to the US anymore? If not, where's the best place for C&J nowadays?
No, they do not sell C&J over the internet any more. Try pediwear.

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1. Also no point waiting for sales - buy what you want at pediwear and get used to it - you like good shoes and it's an expensive habit.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.