• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

C&J Shoe P0rn

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know there is already a shoe p0rn thread - but for those that are not at that stratospheric level yet, C&J are a great investment.

Enjoy:
*apologies for the odd-one out..
back row
- Chestnut. Cap-toe. Antique calf ("Belgrave" C&J Hand Grades)
- Polo brown. Cap-toe. Reverse Suede ("Belgrave" C&J Hand Grades)
- Tan. Brogue. Antique calf ("Clifford" C&J Hand Grades)

front row
- Dark Brown. Whole-cut with medallion pattern. Antique calf leather ("Weymouth" C&J Hand Grades)
- Chocolate. Brogue. Last 82. Calf ("Beaulieu" Edward Green)
- Dark brown. Cap-toe. Antique calf leather ("Audley" C&J Hand Grades)

L1050343.jpg

L1050348.jpg

L1050351.jpg

Bunny

Reaction score
all of them gorgeous but despite the thread title the Beaulieu clearly steals the show!

...and if C&J ever release the Belgrave in Dark Brown, I'll be the first person to rush to the phone.

walneal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
GORGEOUS Cliffords!
are relabelled C&Js Welcomed?

tokyodandy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
I know there is already a shoe p0rn thread - but for those that are not at that stratospheric level yet, C&J are a great investment.
Cor those Weymouths and Beaulieus are gorgeous...

TD

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bunny
all of them gorgeous but despite the thread title the Beaulieu clearly steals the show!

...and if C&J ever release the Belgrave in Dark Brown, I'll be the first person to rush to the phone.

Could not diasgree more. I think CLEARLY the name EG steals the show, but not the actual shoe.

Phat, do you see any noticeable difference between your handgrades and the EG?

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice shoes! The suedes are my favourites I think.

16520Man

Reaction score
Nice collection there, PG. My only C&Js, Canterbury in dark brown burnished calf:

CJCanterbury.jpg

tricota

Reaction score
Can I just ask; exactly how good is the quality of the Crockett and Jones shoes? People have told me different things. One said the quality was excellent, since they were made largely by hand, another said no better than others, as they were basicly - and despite the hype - machine made, standard rady-to-wear shoes...

stamp0102

Reaction score
Nice collection PG. Love the Weymouth and Belgraves. IMHO the EG's are the uggliest of the bunch. Just not my cup of tea.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
I know there is already a shoe p0rn thread - but for those that are not at that stratospheric level yet, C&J are a great investment. Enjoy: *apologies for the odd-one out.. back row - Chestnut. Cap-toe. Antique calf ("Belgrave" C&J Hand Grades) - Polo brown. Cap-toe. Reverse Suede ("Belgrave" C&J Hand Grades) - Tan. Brogue. Antique calf ("Clifford" C&J Hand Grades) front row - Dark Brown. Whole-cut with medallion pattern. Antique calf leather ("Weymouth" C&J Hand Grades) - Chocolate. Brogue. Last 82. Calf ("Beaulieu" Edward Green) - Dark brown. Cap-toe. Antique calf leather ("Audley" C&J Hand Grades)
You have done well, my son.
teacha.gif

Eagle

Reaction score
You have quite the collection...very nice but, where are the burgundy's and you need at least a single pair in black! Again though, you have some very nice shoes.

Jferg4350

Reaction score
- Tan. Brogue. Antique calf ("Clifford" C&J Hand Grades)

My favorite. Love the design & color.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads