Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

C&j handgrade or grenson masterpieces

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by rayk, May 28, 2004.

1. rayk

rayk Senior member

A search on this site produced no relevant hits, and one an AA timed out multiple times (so what's new?). Â For those shoe experts amoung us, is the C&J Handgrade line superior in materials and/or construction to the Grenson Masterpieces? Â The prices are roughly comparable, and both are appealing. Â The Grenson Felstead is a great looking shoe, but I'm hesitant to buy given my lack of knowledge about this manufacturer.

2. HRHAndrew

HRHAndrew Senior member

Grenson Masterpieces are very fine shoes. As I said in another post I haven't had the chance to see an C&J upclose, but will say if you like the Grenson's design, I can assure you that you will enjoy the quality and construction.

3. A Harris

A Harris Senior member Dubiously Honored

More info: http://www.styleforum.net/cgi-bin....rpieces The Grenson Masterpieces are great shoes. It's really a toss-up between the two brands. Has anybody been to Paul Stuart lately? They have some new Grensons - a new last that is extremely elegant. I'll post pics when I do my trip report (yes jcusey, It's coming, but I want to do a good job, which is going to take time and I'm lazy :)

4. rayk

rayk Senior member

Don't know how I missed that thread, but thanks for the link and info.

5. TKDKid

TKDKid Senior member