• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

C&J for Peal Burgundy Shell Cordovan Boots - Grail!!! 9.5D

Status
Not open for further replies.

theyare

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Made by Crockett & Jones for Brooks Bros Peal & Co Burgundy Shell Cordovan Cap Toe Boots.

Tagged size US 9.5D - Grail boots - these bad boys are sick - I am only selling as I purchased the same pair in 10 which fit me better..

Retail ~$1k
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=523&Parent_Id=522&Product_Id=1481969&default_color=Brown&CMP=AFC-NU4859254343&cmp=AFC_CJ_ShopStyle.com_Brooks+Brothers+Product+Catalog]

Brand new with box and dustbags - there is an "X" through each of BB logos on the insoles. This is to prevent return to a retail store as I believe these were originally purchased at DC. There is some shopwear as well from being tried on / handled. Very minor and nothing that wouldn't happen within 10-15 minutes of actual use. I have tried to capture all in the pics.

Attachments

Last edited:

sportin_life

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great shoes, great price! Just wanted to add I recently bought a pair and even w/ all the stacking discounts, paid ~ 620 after tax/shipping so this is definitely a fair price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.