1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

C&J Chelsea Boots - why no love?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ap10046, Sep 6, 2012.

1. ap10046

ap10046 Senior member

There's not much around on the C&J Chelsea boots..?
    Thinking of getting a pair, but there are very few pictures and even fewer showing them being worn. Why is that?
    Some pictures show them looking very nice and sleek, whilst some others show them..rather blobby..?

2. David Reeves

David Reeves Senior member Affiliate Vendor

I like them, I have 5 pairs.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
  3. ap10046

ap10046 Senior member

Any pictures please?
    Preferably in brown?

4. hanskl

hanskl Senior member

+1, I'm also curious to see what they look like in the wild. Especially the chelsea 3 in suede. I'd also like to know how high/tall the uppers are, they kind of look like short ankle boots in some pics.

5. David Reeves

David Reeves Senior member Affiliate Vendor

I'll get round to it.

6. hanskl

hanskl Senior member

reviving this thread.. hopefully someone will post some pictures of c&j chelseas

7. joonian

joonian Senior member

I'd like to second that. Was just browsing C&J chelseas and was disappointed by the combinations. I basically want a brown dainite sole chelsea, maybe chromexcel maybe not, but there's only one option.. I think it's the chelsea 5? The other version with the v-shaped elastic tab would have been perfect, but it's in either black cmxl or suede.

8. tommygoodkin

tommygoodkin Well-Known Member

Reviving this thread again. What do people think about the Chelsea 5? I don't ever see it mentioned on SF.

9. ShivaYash

ShivaYash Member

Chelsea 8 by Crocketts, really comfortable, the 341 last is used of many of their benchgrade shoes, and is nice and slim. I'm a size 8E (UK) and this last really suits me. I have three pairs in the 341. They look better with age, I just got this pair.

.[​IMG]

[​IMG]