1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

C&J Audley/Whitehall fit vs. C&J Connaught

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by cloud9eleet, Mar 31, 2005.

1. cloud9eleet

cloud9eleet Senior Member

Any input as to the fit of the Audley and Whitehall compared to the Connaught?

What are the major differences between the three (knowing Audley and Whitehall are Handgrade)?

2. dorian

dorian Senior Member

The Audley is on the wonderful 337 last, whereas the Whitehall is on a last resembling EG's 202 last. Since I find the 337 last one of the best in the biz, I would go for the Audley, assuming that you don't somehow special order...

3. cloud9eleet

cloud9eleet Senior Member

Any other thoughts? I plan to order early next week.

4. tattersall

tattersall Distinguished Member

What Dorian said - the 337 last is very nice and I would select the Audley over the other two. Construction-wise, the Audley and Whitehall are superior to the Connaught as they are part of the handgrade range - the sole channelling is covered, higher grade leathers are used and they are nicely antiqued.