1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

C&J and Alden for BB II

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by norcaltransplant, Feb 2, 2005.

1. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Senior member

Topic description says it all... Please feel free to email additional queries and to request additional pics Pictures and description will follow. Â Prices the same as before: Price: SOLD Payment via Direct Account Transfer Paypal or Postal MO. I'd be willing to do CC, and split the cost of the Paypal surcharge...sorry I can't stomach the fees that Ebay/Paypal extorts from its customers. 9.5 in black, last 240, made by Crockett&Jones: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatPr...._Id=202 Box and dust cloths included: [​IMG] [​IMG] 10.5 black captoe by Alden From the BB website: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatPr...._Id=202 Box and dust cloths included: [​IMG] [​IMG] 11 brown captoe by Alden Box included, no dust cloths, never been tried on.. SOLD, pending payment Sock liner reads 11D 4319 005 10 Â Â Â 00063 [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. norcaltransplant

Update, brown captoes SOLD

3. demeis

demeis Senior member

How do the monks fit? I usually wear a 10 b/c but have found i can get away with a 9.5D in some shoes if they run a tad long.

4. norcaltransplant

Price drop on remaining black shoes SOLD

5. norcaltransplant