1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

C&J and Alden for BB II

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by norcaltransplant, Feb 2, 2005.

1. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Distinguished Member

Topic description says it all... Please feel free to email additional queries and to request additional pics Pictures and description will follow. Â Prices the same as before: Price: SOLD Payment via Direct Account Transfer Paypal or Postal MO. I'd be willing to do CC, and split the cost of the Paypal surcharge...sorry I can't stomach the fees that Ebay/Paypal extorts from its customers. 9.5 in black, last 240, made by Crockett&Jones: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatPr...._Id=202 Box and dust cloths included: [​IMG] [​IMG] 10.5 black captoe by Alden From the BB website: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatPr...._Id=202 Box and dust cloths included: [​IMG] [​IMG] 11 brown captoe by Alden Box included, no dust cloths, never been tried on.. SOLD, pending payment Sock liner reads 11D 4319 005 10 Â Â Â 00063 [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. norcaltransplant

Update, brown captoes SOLD

3. demeis

demeis Distinguished Member

How do the monks fit? I usually wear a 10 b/c but have found i can get away with a 9.5D in some shoes if they run a tad long.

4. norcaltransplant

Price drop on remaining black shoes SOLD

5. norcaltransplant

Black Captoes sold