• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

C&J 337 vs 348 fit

Skanstull

Reaction score
I have three pairs of C&J 348 last (Drummond, Hallam, Westbourne) that fits perfectly. I want to order a pair on the 337 (Clifford).

Anyone owning both 348 and 337 lasted C&J's and have the same or different sizes/widths in them? My feet are not very picky and I very seldom have problems with new shoes, but they are not exactly free and I would be a bit disappointed if they didn't fit properly.

Thanks!

speedster.8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Skanstull
I have three pairs of C&J 348 last (Drummond, Hallam, Westbourne) that fits perfectly. I want to order a pair on the 337 (Clifford). Anyone owning both 348 and 337 lasted C&J's and have the same or different sizes/widths in them? My feet are not very picky and I very seldom have problems with new shoes, but they are not exactly free and I would be a bit disappointed if they didn't fit properly. Thanks!
It varies from user to user after what I can gather. difference in with and length of toe box, as wel las slight difference in instep and heel width. As I don't have any 348's cant help. But the topic has been covered several times. Id do a searc ... But for exact fit this store might be able to help no? http://www.grafford.se/

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I take the same size in both lasts. The 337 fits a bit more snug (in a good way) but they both fit me well.

bullethead

Reaction score
I have the tetbury in a 12.5. took the clifford in a 13. it seems a touch big, though i tried on the belgrave in a 12.5 and it was a little tight.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 32.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 141 28.7%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.6%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%